These case studies focused on maintaining integrity. The strategies employed involved expanding question pools, modes and types of assessment to reduce opportunities for collusion.
- Case Study 3: STA1000F - Introductory Statistics; Undergraduate, Science
- Case Study 4: HUB3006F - Applied Physiology; Undergraduate, Health Sciences
- Case Study 5: AGE3011F - Roots of Black Identity; Undergraduate, Science
- Case Study 7: LIS4053W - PGDip in Library and Information Science; Postgraduate, Humanities
- Case Study 13: SLL1061S - Initial French IB; Undergraduate, Humanities
- Case Study 14: CHE4067 - Heterogeneous Catalysis; Honours, Engineering and the Built Environment